Dana Spillman, DPT
Clinic Director of Alliance Physical Therapy
“Each patient is unique and therefore requires an individualized treatment plan that integrates the whole body operating as a single system. In complex cases, the location of the pain may just be a symptom of the problem and is not always the source. “
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Idaho State University in 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health Promotion with a minor in Psychology from the University of Wyoming in 2005
- Out-patient orthopedics and treating complex diagnoses that have failed other treatments.
- Advanced training in manual therapy and movement patterning/control for a variety of populations, from a person who is disabled to the elite athlete.
Dana is a Wyoming native who enjoys spending time with family, the outdoors, traveling, and adventure.
- American Health Council Affiliate
- Received “Best in Patient Care” award in State of Wyoming in 2018.